Honeywell Home 5800SS1 Wireless Shock Sensor has been designed to mount directly on the glass surface and offers excellent protection for all glass types—including plate, tempered, laminated and wired.
The compact, versatile detector provides outstanding false alarm immunity.
1. The 5800SS1 serial number must be enrolled into the control panel prior to usage in the system. To activate the transmitter, remove the "PULL TO CONNECT BATTERY" tab (see Figure 1 ). For additional transmissions, lightly tap on the base of the sensor.
2. Determine the optimum mounting location. The sensor should be mounted one inch from the comer edge of the window frame (see Figure 2).
3. Mount to glass by removing the 3MTM tape backing paper and firmly pressing the sensor in the desired mounting location as shown.
4. To verify operation, tap the furthest opposite corner of the glass with a screwdriver handle.
5. Positive verification ensures detection. The energy required to break the glass is significantly greater.
|File Name||Size||Release Date||Resource Type|
|5800 Series Sensors - Evolution of Wireless Brochure||612.25 KB||10/22/2020||Brochure|
|5800 Series Sensors - Evolution of Wireless Brochure - French||620.64 KB||07/03/2019||Brochure|
|5800 Series Sensors - Evolution of Wireless Brochure - Spanish||615.80 KB||10/22/2020||Brochure|
|Security and Convenience Accessories Brochure||306.78 KB||06/17/2019||Brochure|
|Security and Convenience Accessories Brochure - French||305.06 KB||02/12/2020||Brochure|
|Security and Convenience Accessories Brochure - Spanish||305.51 KB||10/22/2020||Brochure|
|5800 Wireless Replacement Battery Chart||99.10 KB||10/22/2019||Chart|
|5800 Wireless Replacement Battery Chart - French||94.10 KB||09/16/2019||Chart|
|5800 Wireless Replacement Battery Chart - Spanish||103.28 KB||12/10/2020||Chart|
|5800SS1 Data Sheet||106.54 KB||02/04/2020||Data Sheets - Dealer|
|5800SS1||Wireless Shock Sensor|